Winters in the Midwest are no joke, so it’s essential that your home heating system is working properly by the time those cold months hit. Not only do you want to make sure that your furnace heating your home adequately, you also want to make sure that it’s heating efficiently.
Over the years, changes to the home heating standards as well as advances in home heating technology have resulted in state of the art heating systems that are, not only more energy efficient but also cost less.
Airtron Dayton’s dependable HVAC contractors are trained on all heating systems, so whether you have a Trane, Carrier, Bryant, Lennox or another brand furnace system, we can fix it.
If you are experiencing home heating problems, give Airtron Dayton a call today! We will get to the source of the issue and help you figure out if it is a simple heating repair or if new furnace installation is your best course of action.
Furnace Repair Services Dayton
- Repair service on all makes and models of heaters
- Familiarity with top heating brands including Amana, Bryant, Carrier, Goodman, Rudd, Trane and York
- Semi-annual heating system tune-ups
- Essential Service heating maintenance plans
- Certified HVAC contractors
- Available 24-hour emergency heating maintenance service
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Heating Installation Services Dayton
- Home heating installation on all makes and models of furnaces, heating systems, heat pumps and air handlers
- Familiarity with top heating brands, including Amana, Bryant, Carrier, Goodman, Rudd, Trane and York
- Furnace Installation Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Trained and NATE certified heating technicians
- Background-checked, drug-screened and professional staff
- Satisfaction guaranteed on heating system installations for all home heaters
High Quality Furnace Installation Dayton
Warranty coverage for all new heating and air conditioning equipment is manufacturer provided and specific warranty details vary by make and model. For complete details or to discuss your furnace’s warranty with an Airtron representative, please give us a call. Please note that all major heating system manufacturers recommend having a maintenance plan for your system. Regular maintenance will lower utility bill, prevent in-season breakdowns and keep your system running for years to come.
Warranty Coverage for Existing Heating Systems
If Airtron installed your furnace and you are not sure if it is still covered by a warranty, please give us a call. Most manufacturer warranties last between 1 and 2 years. Airtron Dayton offers a comprehensive heating plan for protecting your system; see more about our exclusive Essential HomeCare.
Heating Repair or Furnace Installation?
If you are unsure whether heating repair or new furnace installation is the best decision for you, please consider the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (A.F.U.E.) of your heating system. This will tell you how much fuel is being used. It is estimated that furnaces today range from 80% to 97% efficient. The higher the number the less waste, which translates into cost savings for you.